Photography and technology soar to new heights each year, and drone photography is just one of the brilliant ways they have integrated to do so. From parties to weddings and family videos, drone photography and drone videography are the new ways to capture the best of your special moments. These fancy, remote-controlled helicopters are taking over the world of photography. Drones are even being utilized by real estate agents and brokers with real estate videography – using the drone to capture every detail of the inside and perimeter of a property. Previously, we have looked at drones as just a device used by government officials for their federal usage, but drones are changing the way we do videography as a whole. How amazing is it to keep up with ever-evolving technology by operating a drone, hovering from hundreds of feet above, and taking event videography to new levels? I can just see all of your friends and family looking up from below waving and smiling – can you?
5 Tips for Drone Photography
- Hire a drone-qualified photographer: there are so many classes offering training on how to properly use drones. Your photographer is an intricate part of capturing memories for your event. Make sure they know what they are doing and that they can capture the stunning, aerial shots you are looking for.
- Get the A-OK from your event venue. Rules and regulations vary from venue to venue, so it is better to get the approval for your futuristic voyage before the day of the event.
- Only try DIY drone videography if you have done your research and practiced! If you do decide to do it yourself, be careful and safe. Consider the weather, the skills and mastery of the operator, and any air traffic, poles, lights, or wiring that may be low-hanging.
- Set a specific budget for your drone videography and find a quality photographer who can accommodate.
- Remember that most drones are noisy and can cause trouble hovering over a quiet, intimate affair.
The Average Cost of Wedding Videography
Weddings grow more detailed and expensive each year. With the wedding industry being a billion-dollar industry, vendors are able to charge top dollar for their services. The average cost of a wedding photographer can range from $500 for basic shots to upwards of $4000-$6000 for a top of the line, quality package. Luckily, with the advancement of drone and event photography/videography, you can easily add a drone package for $200-$1000 for an hour of flying time. The results will be breath-taking, fun, and worth every dime.
Global Drone Video
Global Drone Video offers the best in top quality drone videography. Offering packages for event videography, wedding videography, and even real estate videography, this team brings perfection to your videography necessities. Combining their expertise in drones with their flawless video editing, Global Drone is the Global Aerial Videography & Photography Company that has produced video content for individuals, brands, and entrepreneurs all over the world. Head over to https://www.globaldronevideo.com for your free aerial quote today!